MyHR KP is a Human Resource website for Kaiser Permanente Employees. MyHR KP Login is an online platform specially designed for the current employees of the company that helps them to access their customized human resource information which include payroll information and other benefits that they get through the company.
Every employee of company should have access to all the information about the pay rolls, benefits information, salary etc.., Employees of Kaiser Permanente can be able to access human resources information using My HR login. They can manage, change or update health benefits using My HR login.
According to the company, employees that join in the company will register for My HR KP site by entering their work place and selecting to activate their account. Once the profile of employees is activated, they can view their pay rolls, benefits and forms. They can set up their own profile and manage it if they want to. Mostly, employees use the website to view their benefits and change them if necessary. Even though the benefits are based upon the position of a person, they usually include insurance plans, retirement plans and reimbursement. They will also be benefited with the medical care including prescription medication, mental health care and vision and dental care.
MyHR KP login Guide
We are going to provide you the detailed process of the MyHR KP Login Portal which will help you access the important details, services and benefits provided by the company to its employees through an online portal.
Here, we guide you to login to the MyHR Kaiser Employee account:
- To Log in to the website you should initially visit the official website of My HR website.
- When you enter the website, click on Sign-In.
- Here, you should enter national User Id and password to log in to the website.
- If you are the first-time user, then you should activate your account using national user ID provided to you.
- After you activate your account, you can set your own password to log in every time.
- There is also an option to look up at the user name and the password associated with it.
You Might Also Check Out : DGCustomerfirst.com Survey
Recovery of lost password:
- If you forgot your password but you have your username and the last name correct, then you should click on forgot password and reset your password. You can also get a new one emailed to you.
- If you forgot both the username and password, then you should try answering some security questions and recover your login details.
- Even after trying all these options you find trouble logging in, and then you should contact the toll-free number (1-800-788-0710) of Kaiser Permanente.
Problems during login:
- If your password is not working on the login page make sure that your Caps Lock button is turned off and you are typing letters in the correct case.
- If this doesn’t help you need to reset your password by clicking on “Forgot your password” button on the login page. Follow the steps provided to reset your password and get a new one.
- If you don’t remember your National User ID (NUID) you can click on “Lookup your NUID” link and search for it.
- For any other problems contact KP MyHR Customer Service.
Benefits of MyHR KP:
- Kaiser Permanente provides health management services. Members of Kaiser Permanente can check with the medical records of their employees and interact with the doctor to schedule or cancel appointments.
- Kaiser Permanente also offers wellness information on certain diseases and treatments.
- You can find health coverage plans for individual and family also. If offers Medicaid, Medical, Medicare and health coverage through employers.
- Kaiser Permanente claims to work with families and communities to offer the best possible health coverage at lower costs.
- Kaiser Permanente also helps in locating the right doctor through their account.
- There is also a pharmacy center through which the students can manage their prescriptions.
- Kaiser Permanente also provides wellness coaching classes on health management.
- Kaiser Permanente is always at the service of its customers, it offers phone, online, email and in person communication for its customers.
- Kaiser Permanente also offers a mobile App for Apple and Android phones.